Boulevard at the Thornhill Brief Summary
- Condo Project Name: Boulevard at The Thornhill
- Developer: The Daniels Corporation and Baif Developments
- Architects: Kirkor Arcitect + Planners
- Location: 4 Beverley Glen Blvd, Vaughan
- Intersection: Bathurst St & Centre St, Vaughan
- Building Type: Condo
- Number of Stories: 16 & 12
Boulevard at the Thornhill Condo Highlights
- Within walking distance at the nearby Promenade Mall.
- YRT bus routes are accessible right outside the front door.
- VIVA bus routes are accessible just a short walk north.
- Promenade Mall is home to a larger transit terminal where residents can connect to many other routes.
- Several GO Transit stations located nearby.
- This area is home to some of the province’s highest-ranking public schools.
- Just a short transit ride away from York University and Seneca College.
- Easily access Highways 407, 7, 400, 401, and 404.
- Several natural green spaces, lush parklands, and walking trails.